Monday, October 10, 2005

Wedding Bliss

Just back from CEPE's wedding dinner. Extremely exhausted. Now waiting for my hair to dry, hence decided to blog a little while waiting.

I am feeling sick! I can't breathe and my throat is killing me. Think tomorrow have to take MC liao, out of de many MC's i took before this is the first time i'm actually genuinely sick. haha.

About the wedding, Marker was one of the brothers and seems like he had loads of fun, despite him being sick as well.
The wedding was held at Raffles hotel and the food sucks. I was told that each table costs 1k, i can't help but feel that the dishes was just atrociously overpriced, what we ate was what you can find during the 7th month ghost festival kind. In fact i think maybe the 7th month kind also might serve even better food than them.
So what if its Raffles. Shame on you Raffles Hotel! *bleahh* Lousy!

Took a few pictures on my hairstyle. I styled it differently tonite as i wanted a more elegant look instead of my usual messy-spunky-cool-chic look.
I think failed miserably in achieving the EREGANT LOOK ah, my styling was just comb all my hair to the front and have a parting. Looks like a pretty pathetic attempt *sighz*.

Me with marker! Check out my messy hair and his rooster hairstyle

I think cutting my hair kinda shocked everyone. And everyone is associating me to celebrities with short hair.
Current count of association so far is 3; Most say i look like Joanne Peh, some say i look like Felicia Chin and one said i look like Candy Lo.
Hmmm, flattering in some ways Yes but i really would prefer people just stick to saying i had a nice haircut.

Unsure why i'm so anal today, usually when pple say i look like so and so, i would just take it as a compliment but today i got quite frustrated when one of the lady at the dinner said that to me. I think must be her way of saying it to me that got me so frustrated.

Anyway hair dry liao. GO bed lo, hope i'll feel better tomolo morning.

Good night world!

2 comments:

strangesentiments said...

Woots...juz passing by

The Green Dildo said...

WAH! CHIO BU AHOY! :P

lollers. good to know that you are doing well girl. catch up soon yeah? *hugs* :)

- D