Saturday, October 08, 2005

New Skin

Yay! After changing my hair, i've decided to change my blogskin too and i've also added a new Wish List column to the space, for me to keep track of what i wanna get so that i will not overspend (hopefully).

Its Saturday! Usually i dunch even touch a computer on Saturdays but well, today is an exception for some lousy reasons caused by A LOUSY someone. I won't go into that to upset myself anymore.

After using the default hotmail web account for close to 5 years and constantly wondering and cursing why can't Msn allow sorting of the incoming mails by date? I realise it was there along! All i had to do was to simply click and the word "Date" and everything will be sorted accordingly.
I am truly amazed at the duration it took me to find out that one simple function. haha 5 yrs of close to everyday usage and i never found out about it till now! Big Joke ah, ahahahah.

Went to Chingy's 21st birthday party at Tattoo Pub last nite. It was nice with free flow drinks complimentary by Ching. We had loads of fun as usual and loads of pictures were snapped too. So instead of elaborating using words, i shall let the pictures speak for itself. Click here to see them!
and here for more.

Before ending this post, i would like to make known to the world that I LOVE MY NEW LAPPIE TO BITS! It is the reason why i'm bloggin more often and also why i have a new cool blue blogskin.

p.s Thanks Ching for inviting me to the party! I had fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"show me the money (pics)!!" in this case.. put up the pics.. haha