Monday, October 03, 2005

My weekend

This post was suppose to be posted up on MONDAY! it somehow dragged till today which is WED! how time flies!

******************
I’m trying out this new or probably-have-been-around function of blogger that allows me to type, and publish my post direct from Microsoft word. Sounds cool ah! Haha.
I’m so so tired today! I’m suffering from Monday blues plus the sleeping late on Sunday night.

A rundown on my weekend, which miraculously was pretty fruitful

Friday

Took half day off work to go cut hair! I cut it – SHORT! I dyed my hair too, so it’s a cut and dye for $129 bucks. EXPENSIVE SIAL but I’m happy, I love my new style, hehehehe… so narcissistic..

I look FRESH? That’s the expression that everyone used to describe my new locks? bangs? Cut? (What’s the term for short hair anyway!?)
Following the hair cut, I met up with Marker to have dinner with his family ah Hua Ting Restaurant at Orchard Hotel (we were suppose to have sashimi buffet!!!). It was a freaking expensive dinner which left me with a half filled stomach at the end of it but since I’m not the one paying, I cannot complain much, can I? :P but then again, I must say the Peking Duck was very very yummy *droolz*

After dinner, I went to Kbox for short singing sessions with long-time-no-see friends from my younger day’s part-time job. It was superbly fun and somehow it made me miss the Nokia gang a lot! We used to do that too, close to every weekend! But now that most of us are working, making time is always the biggest and most troublesome affair. Haiz…

If you guys see this – I miss ya all, Lets meet up soon

Saturday
Went to get my lappie at where else but Sim Lim Square with technician Mark! Finally! Got a HP laptop with a pretty basic configuration that I hope will serve me well for many years and hopefully serve me adequately if I ever get to study next year. Physically, it does not really appeal but specifications wise I guess it’s the most value-for-money lappie one can get. See what I mean when I say I’m the worse kind of shopaholic, my shopping list covers such a wide range – from makeup to clothes to gadgets!?

The lappie is not officially mine yet, Mark paid for it and I will have to pay it back in installments with a $149 subsidy, not fantastic but still better than nothing BUT of coz the more the merrier rite? * SUPER BIG HINT*

After getting the laptop and slacking for the rest of the afternoon, we went out with his daddy to an Italian restuarant called Naxos located around China Sq.

Would wanna write more but i'm super shack now. More work tomolo! Nite peeps!

No comments: