Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fun + Booze week

It has been a while since i stayed home on a Sunday afternoon.
I'm enjoying every single moment of it.
Everything is so quiet, so calm and so peaceful with only the tranquilizing drone of the fan and happy chirping of birds. I'm entirely basking in this soothing and therapeutic cloudy afternoon. Ahhh.. so nice!
I'm reluctant even, to play songs on mp3 list, for fear of spoiling the serenity of this wonderful afternoon.

This week shall be officially declared Booze week.

Been drinking hell of a lot this week. As much as it is great fun, i probably should not consider this kind of fun as long term solution for the spice-up-pris-life campaign. Reasons being drinking is bad for health, being a passive smoker is not exactly very fun and also the bloody smoke makes my eyes tear!
Sad truth is, in such places, passive smoking is definitely unavoidable. I'm eagerly anticipating the law that bans smoking in clubs/pubs/discos to kick start. When will it start!!! When, when, when!!

Last night, i went for drinking and dancing at Devils Bar with dear Lily and Ceyu and tons of other Ceyu's fren (June, Janson, Jonathan and 2 others). Wah they super pro, ordered a whole bottle of martell and finish it up in like 3 hours? And they kept ordering more and more drinks.
Ceyu's friends were really nice and fun and quite lousy at playing 5-10's i must say, haha. They kept losing to Lily and me! LOSERS! kekeke

We got picked up by 2 groups of guys last nite. Not bad sial. haha, still have it after not clubbing for so long. Other than the shot of ego-boost they gave. I suppose thats the first and last time i will ever hear from them again. I've never been keen on getting close with friends known through clubbing, especially those guys who come up to know you. My believe is, if they have the guts to come up to you this once, they will have the same guts to go know others when u aren't around. So ideally for me, no clubbing guys will be my partner for life.

Another thing i noticed last night was my threshold of alcohol seemed to have increase.
I was constantly drinking but at the end of the party i didn't feel a wee bit of the puking senstation. Hurry to that! Hehehe. I must admit though, i was super duper high after everything and a great way to verify is by the way i talk.
I was talking at the top of my voice(shouting) even though the the person i'm talkin to is standing right beside me, hahaha.. so funny, I guess this explains why my voice is so hoarse now.

Before i end the final post for this week, just wanna thanks all those involve for making this week a super happening one for me! (Lily, ber, ching, wendy, jia, ceyu)

Love ya guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! I miss the clubbing scene! Count me in the next time~!~

Anonymous said...

hehe.. definitely will! come back soon!!!