Monday, October 10, 2005

For the ladies in my life

When Wendy mention on her blog that Rek left a message for everyone of us.
I hurriedly went to my email to check for mine. I couldn't find any and was honestly a tad upset that i could have been left out(we weren't close frens back in sec sch days) and kinda worried that i might have accidentally deleted her mail away.

Today while reading around, i found out i got a short and sweet message on Rek's blog for me, I wasn't missed out! *Grinz*

Here it is:
"Priscilla--We never had the opportunity to be good friends from before, but that is slowly changing. I admit I never bothered to like you or be your friend because I thought you were arrogant. But I am glad that we hang out now, because I now know for a fact that you are not what I thought you were. You are sweet and intelligent, Prissy..and I am still looking forward to knowing you and understanding you better. "

Dearest Rek,
Perhaps you felt i was arrogant coz i talk too little and talk to people selectively? I wanna say, i'm not arrogant, never was and never will be, especially not to you! Looking back, i was a painfully shy and low-esteemed girl during our sec school days, i never really spoke out loud or talked more than necessary and perhaps that could be why you thought i was proud? Anyway it really does not matter anymore what matters is that you no longer think of me this way.

I'm just thankful now, to fate for bringing us together in this short life-time of ours, for me to know more about you. I thought you were really fierce back in CCSS days but as we start meetin up once in a while, when we were already in tertiary ed, i constantly find my opinion of you changing, for the better.
You are funny and sOoo extremely sweet, something you did a few weeks ago is still deeply etched in me. This is briefly how it went:

Rek: Hi Pris, can i ask you a quest?
Pris: yup, shoot?
Rek: How are you?


Though it was just a normal message, the feeling at that moment was one that just fills my heart with so much warmth, i wanted so much to hug you then. keke.
Thanks Rek, that message really really made my day, so much.

A message to all my dearest girl pals:
Amber, Ching, Denyse, Irene, Jo ann, Lily, Mich, Peijia, Rekha, Wendy, Zizi
I'm ever so grateful to the great spirit above for bringin you babes into my life and mine into yours.
I'm optimistically looking forward to having many more years of fun times with you all, learning more about your likes, dislikes, appreciating you all for who you are and growing wise with each other.

I'm eagerly anticipating the future when you girls will start:
- gettin married and i can all be part of ur sister gang and tekan ur husband
- little families of your own and i will get to see how you look when you are pregnant, see how your baby looks like, who does the baby resembles and maybe even be godma to your kids?
- growing old and i can accompany you all to play mahjong or go on cruises or just relax around at each others place, simply chatting and gossiping till our time in this world is over?(not really eager on the growing old part but it will happen eventually)

haha.. so surreal and so nice. :)
this is an ideal life story of mine.
and i sincerely hope all of you will appear in every chapters of my life till i aged and till my time is up.

Take care babes, I love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is touching. I appreciate that,babe! *muacks*

Anonymous said...

Dear Prissy, thank you for that Heartwarming + Motivating message. I'm looking forward to the Tai Tai days too, where we'll be bitching over high-teas and swinging our chanel bags as we shashayed down orchard road. =)

Prissy said...

Haha steady, first must find someone who loves us enough then can dream of it ah..

Anonymous said...

getting married? wah lao. dun stress us! hahahaha - jo