Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I have found PEACE

I feel better, after two days of fluctuating moodswings.
I consoled myself as much as i could and realise, the situation is not really that bad? I can take it afterall. I am happier.
Thank god it only took me two days. Thank you too to my precious babes that spent time with me to make me have a clearer view of the whole issue.

I emailed alot today, long lengthy mails that i never thought i could write. I'm surprise i still have words left to blog. I probably used up every single verb and vocab i've ever known in my entire life, to draft those emails so filled with angst, frustations and unhappiness.

All is fine now, i have decided to brood over it no more and move on.

Work today was same as always - mundane.
So i ended up having loads of time to draft a two and a half page email, while at the same time reading an ebook entitled "Dairy of He".

This link was sent to me by Ching few months back and apparently, it was so interesting that Ber got addicted to it as well. SO out of boredom and with thousands of thoughts running thru my mind, i decided to read it, to rest my mind a bit.
I'm lazy to give a review about it but i must say its something that's definitely worth reading even if you dun really have time to read. I got Lily addicted to it too, she was SO ADDICTED that she refuse to work till she completes all the episodes - thinking that there are only 20 episodes to read.

Sorry babe, there are 260++ episodes at the moment, that means you have a long way more to go!! Jia you wor. Let me know when you have made it that far. :p

2 comments:

Professor M said...

well... as long as u are happier now, nothing else matters ! take care yah ? hope to meet up soon !

Anonymous said...

thanks girl. -pris-