Monday, September 04, 2006

Wake me up. Coz it Sept



Its's September.. So soon.. Another 4 months and we will be welcoming 2007.
Time flies at supersonic speed when you work.

I read a friends blog recently. She's doin freelance now. How lucky, if only i had talents that would allow me to freelance something and report to no one. Meaning be my own boss. But with no talent and no business idea i guess i better be good on my job, for now.

A good friend of mine, Ian, came back from Japan for a short holiday. Due to all our busy schedule, we only met once. Well, at least there is one. :)
Though short, it is always nice to meet them and laugh myself silly.
Knowing them would definitely be listed as one of the best thing that happened to me. It is them that makes working for Nokia so much fun and Nokia training much looked forward to.

Moments of that night..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey Gd to see that u r doing fine. If u wanna earn some extra cash in freelance i have a lobang! Juz help mi get a Event Deal and be the event coordinator. Mi having my own Production Company now. Do support mi yeah?

Egojos