Sunday, September 24, 2006

Over again.

Erm.. This weekend felt really short thus my title for this blog.

Went where-else-but-Velvet again on Friday with Renes and her sec school girl friends and yisheng. It was good to see them all. I haven't met them for 3 years ! Figures are scary, 3 good years went by without me really noticing, everything we did when i first got to know them is still so fresh in my head. Like Yisheng especially, i met him 3 years ago, once and we played mahjong together and just like a box of chocolates, none of us expected that we will meet only 3 years later.

After Friday comes Saturday and Sunday.

On Sat, i lazed the entire day with Uncle Tan, upliving my geeky image by playing DS the entire day while Uncle went about town trying to exercise his fat off. =p Evening was somewhat more happening, we went to this really yummy Japanese restuarant at Takashimaya called Choiyo-bla-bla (i am just really bad with names, i can tell you how to get there though) and had this really yummy Unagi bento set. Price is quite steep, we paid $40 for the set but trust me, its worth every every and let me emphasize again EVERY single cent.
They had really fresh, juicy and sweet sashimi and very very VERY soft Unagi very different from those you get at Sakae or any other mass chain outlets. The fish melts in your mouth!
Hehe. Yeah i exaggerated a little but well drop me a msg, email or msn if you want to know where it is. I didnt take any picture, seldom do so, ever since my N70 started lagging real bad. I want new phone! *hint Uncle Tan =p*

After dinner was MOVIE TIME! We watched a French movie titled "The Beat that my Heart Skipped", it so dump that all i will say is. Watch it if you feel rich.
On second thoughts maybe watch it only if you are rich enough to use $10 to wipe your ass.

Sunday was relaxing. Slept till noon, went for late lunch at 2 plus and caught Singapore idol finals. Though many proclaimed that its a joke, surprisingly they still had a really packed stadium. Mayb only half the stadium was being utilized?
I think Jon will win. He less embarassing compared to Sly and i know for one, all my female friends adores him. So~~ go Jon go~

No comments: