Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Krunk@Sentosa

Blogging and durians have tbe same similarity - they are both seasonal, at least for me.

Been updating my blog almost everyday consistently, though the updates are slightly backdated, then again, who cares! Haha.
Anyway besides updating my blog to keep frens in the loop of my daily live, its also a chronicle of Prissy too, place i can refer back to check what was i doing at that time sort of thing.

And so last Friday, i went for this party organized by a group called Youth Empire. As the name suggest, it is party seriously just for the youth only.
I was there with Renes, Jin, Zip, Rene's bro, her tuition kid and my bro, Lionel. So there we were there feeling really enthu about the whole thing as there were food stalls and stalls selling many stuff with great R&B music playing in the background. We tried hardest to keep ourselves entertained for de first 2 hours, dancing amidst the crowd of super young kiddos. Till we eventually gave up and told the youngsters of our grp to go have their own fun.
And so they DID! they didnt wanna leave! My bro especially, there i was sitting at one corner perpetually bored to tears and he was having so much fun and didnt wanna leave yet. Man!! I tink i old liao~

Anyway it was during this event that i have my first ever palm reading. The 'shifu' was nice and generally what he said sounds too good to be true, but since its pleasing to my ear, i'll gladly believe.

Some of the things he said which i can still remember:
1. I will not have problem financial and career wise
2. If he is blessed, then i'm V.blessed (muahaha, bless as in losing the most at every mahjong session?)
3. I am v. intelligent (realise how he likes to emphasize his point by adding a Very in front, somehow i wished this was true ;S)
4. I will not have children or will have difficult labour (i think quite true, i prefer a husky)
5. I am meant to be a leader! (yes! do vote for me next time!)
6. I will marry at age 27 (but i dun even wanna get marry, mayb juz cohibit)
7. I should persue careers related to arts, fashion, music and media (superstar pris?)

Interesting eh. Very pleasing to my ear. I like. I conveniently forgot all the bad things he said though. Cherry picking. hahaha

2 comments:

efilsidas said...

only hear the good stuff...haha...sounds like life's been great...stay cheerful and yes...we are getting abit on age. Sigh. At least ure out there...i'm still embroiled in dumb academic pursuits...catch up with you soon...

Prissy said...

Hehe. I'll rather be in your position anytime. Work is tiring and you get screwed by Clients sometimes, just by giving them a call. =P How rude can this world get man!Haiz..

Yup, we are aging! But as long as our heart is young and we stay happy. Things should turn out fine right?

Meet up soon too.