Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Why i love blogging

While on the car with Ernest earlier, we were talking about what we did to welcome 2006. At that point in time, we were still 2 strangers living our own separate lives.

Its amazing how life unfolds itself. :D

He shared details of how he spent his new year eve at the Ngee Ann City countdown party, organized by his company and asked how i spent mine. Details of what i did that night slipped my mind, so I said I probably spent the night at a house party. He then made a statement saying a house party would definitely not be as fun as being at the countdown party which i prompted argued that it is not necessarily so, even though i still wasn't too sure what was I doing on eve of 2006.

So back at home, i search through my archive and this is what i found.
Now i have evidence to prove how WRONG his statment was!
Reading the post, brings back fond memories and a smile to my face. Big thanks to blogger and the creators who started the trend of blogging, without it i probably would not have been able to recall that bit of my memory till later.

If blogger.com hangs around long enough. Maybe my future generation will know more about me than i need to tell. Imagine the kids asking:

Kids: "mum tell me more of your childhood pls"
Me: "ok, go google prissypan.blogspot.com and you will know"

=p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

elo~! last nite i said i'd come read your blog so here i am!

i'm really glad to see that you are so happy now because i told you before the most important thing is for you to be happy :)

hehe i also cldn't recall what i did during new year until i read your blog entry. now i know i had dinner with renes and jin then went home for drinks with some brothers and you were in tpy shopping with your family!

gosh you're still so young (sob sob i'm old with wrinkles) so i'm sure you will soon become a elegant lady prissy(you are already a really nice girl prissy hehehe)!

catchya soon k? oops gotta get back to work... not supposed to read blogs :p

Anonymous said...

Thank u Ah yu!

Ohh. so that post was for what we did after the new year. I was it was what i did during the countdown. Hahah.