Wednesday, September 06, 2006

No DS for me today

I didn't get my DS today. :(

Was so looking forward to getting it, the excitement was just circling through my head over and over and over.

Remember how when we were young, getting the toy you wanted was always like the main highlight of every shopping trip or birthday gift. And that anticipation of unwrapping the present you know would contain the toy you have been eyeing ever since you first set eyes on it.
That was how excited i was. But sadly no DS for me yet. Boo~

But but but~ I'm still not exactly VERY disappointed, cos i get to rollover that excited, anticipation for tomorrow! But of coz, nothing beats having it today... :


My attempt at 'zi pai zhao' after long break. So nacarcisstic. But still fun as usual.

Realise i dun take such pictures anymore ever since i started my job proper.. Glad to know i still have the skill to undertake such a tough task. ;)





No comments: