Monday, February 13, 2006

Perhaps its better...

I'm loving my singledom very much. I have yet to enjoy it fully, but recently some events make me feel perhaps it is better that i be attached.

It seems because i am now single, some people are becoming more demanding of my time. Not only is that person making me answerable for my own planning, he's also making unncessary comments when i make plans to meet up with other friends.

Gosh~ i seriously feel like giving that person a piece of my mind, he's making a huge nuisance of himself and really testing my patience. Who the hell is he to dictate and make me feel sorry when i chose to meet my friend over him?
I'm not the least bit sorry and for god sake! Yes, he might have asked me out first but i have the rights to make the decision on who i wanna be out with on V'day or every other day!

Sickening asshole........

1 comment:

Professor M said...

i bet this guy's a goner.. hee Happy Vday !! Enjoy yourself to the fullest !! Sick also jus go la !!