Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Home again..

I'm at home again, the 3rd time i'm takin leave in 2 weeks.
Woke up this morning feeling rather refreshed but when i finally stepped out of my house, i started having bouts of dizziness and broke out in cold sweat. As i pushed myself further saying i can get my rest when i get to the bus-stop, my vision suddenly got splashed with patches of very bright white spots. So i hurried back and slept my morning away.
Hmm.. its getting a bit worrying, this is the second time this week it's happened. I hope i will get well soon!

V'day this year was one very special one.
I was down with really bad cough and was asleep by 1030 pm.
No outing, no romantic dinner and neither was there a meetin with my babes. All i did was to sleep thru V'day. I'm not complaining though. :)

Gift collection count, i had a rose from dear o Kelvin and a really cute Get Well Soon card from Ceyu delivered right to my house doorstep. The funny thing is the deliveryman was ultra secretive, after dropping the card, he ran to the lift and hid behind the wall and by the time i ran to the lift lobby, i was in time to see Mr Deliveryman go down the lift. hahaha my hunch is Mr Deliveryman was Ceyu, though he insisted it wasn't him.
Oh well. Theres no prizes even if i guessed correctly so i'll just leave it at that then.

Something happened at work yesterday. Disgustingly immature M msn me, regarding some things he could not find. That left me wondering what the hell was wrong with him? After so long and after all the crap he did, he still had the cheek to msn me?!
My breakup rule is if we ended things nice and well, we can be friends, not the best of friend but still a normal friend - just like how me and raeburn turned out.

Deliberately answering a call just to make me listen to his conversation with his new girl is definitely not ending things nice and well. In fact it is very SICK and PSYCHOTIC and i'm sure only people with the most twisted of minds can come up with actions of such.
He should be going to a shrink instead of talking to me, the shrink would provide better help.

I pity his new babe and i can't help but wonder if her maturity can make her acceptable to a boyfriend who goes online to know girls that are 19 years of age, who lies blatantly to save his own ass (he told his mum i ran off with other guys! wtf!), who purposely allow me to overhear their conversation while they were out on a date.
Then again its not really my problem, its a thought i like toying with.

That being said, there's no hate towards him. He's just too disgusting to be labelled a friend of Prissy. Hating him would only take away my happiness, he took it away for close to two years and now that i have it back, i'm not letting him take it away anymore.

I'm a real lucky babe who found out at 21, what he is all about.
He's gone for good and i hope it will stay this way till my end of days.

1 comment:

Professor M said...

he probably feels his loss!! DUN ANSWER HIM AT ALL !!!!! IGNORE IGNORE!! Or.. u can .. call the police too!! heheh cheers!

-chelles-