Sunday, February 26, 2006

The one about what i think and feel

My dreamy ditzy and dazy mood is making me reflect and ponder alot.
Making me feel oh-so-philosophical.

My current thoughts:
  1. if each and every single one of our lifes were chronicled and made into a movie, i'm sure it would be just as entertaining, exciting and emotional as any of the box office hits out there
  2. I believe every one of us has our own story to tell.
  3. Live life the way you want it and share it with people who u love and loves u! They will always be willing to listen.
  4. Share your life story with enthusiam coz they will feel happy for you when you are happy. I'm sure of this, coz i know i will be happy to hear my friends happy.
  5. Be lost about life but dun lose hope.
  6. Do what you want to do. Achieve what u want to. Experience what you have on your mind. Life is only so short!

The current me:

  1. I love Sundays.
  2. I love my quiet time alone. Pulling my lappie to anywhere around my house and blogging in the cozy silence of the drowsy afternoon.
  3. I love my wonderful new pot and teacups and my flora teas.
  4. I am careful with who i hang out with and who i go out with.
  5. I do things in ways i can with the best of my ability. I live by that rule day to day so i will know i will not have much regret to worry about.
  6. Trying to learn something new everyday.

I am contented. But i won't be complacent. I will live on to experience more so that i have more to share. :)

No comments: