Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Prissy!

Today marks the day when Ms Pan officially becomes 22.
Wah *sweats* can the number jump any faster or not? So fast so fast! Haiyo dun blog still not so nervous, blog already den become gan jiong.

Firstly, a huge thank you to all my sweetest friends who called, sms and msn to wish me. Really glad and touched you all remembered.
And of coz i must separately mention the name of this dear babe who went thru the trouble of dedicatin a column of her blog to post my birthday greetings and also for posting it on her MSN nick for the day. Thank you MICHELLE YONG LAI YEE (see see its colourful tooo! haha).


No major celebration for me this year thanks to my wonderful 'good' health. But i still have a very nice mango cake when the clock struck 12 last nite, thanks to Ceyu who came down to look for me. He gave me a box of styrofoam with teapot, really cute teacups and assortments of flora tea. So nice, something i've always wanted but always forget that i want.

I've also received a 30gb IPOD Muvee, a miniature personal makeover album, a Chicken little comic book and tons of well wishes from everyone! Man i'm so so happy! and the best part Its only half the day! :)

Anyway my birthday wish last night was wasted on hoping i'll get well today. It didnt happen! Lousy wish. bleah~

I miss sinful, oily, spicy food.

Get well soon, get well soon, get well soon~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!
happy 22nd birthday pris! *huGs*
i hope that's not too late! :)
have a fabulous year ahead.