Sunday, February 26, 2006

Have you ever felt this way?

I feel like i'm on perpetual high the whole of this week.

I lived my week dreamy. Slowing shuttling to work, getting back home, going for Salsa, meeting Yilin(Renes good friend whom i havent met in 2 years) at Salsa, bumping into Eunice round my house area, practicing salsa at union, meeting my dear babes at Timbre for rocking good fun, meeting the babes for free movie (thanks to Amber!), chicken rice lunch at a retro coffee shop, shopping with Jia, meeting my poly friends and ending it all with KTV on Saturday night.
Phew. Eventful.

My dreaminess was the wonderful, serene sort... the way i like it.
I feel perhaps the week was moving way too slow to be normal but yet if i see things from another perspective, it seemed everything was over in a flash.

So i am left wondering, why so dreamy this week.
An accquaintance suggested - "Maybe, Prissy you are in love".
In reply to that statement i went "Yah right. With who and with what?"
Recollecting the incidents that night, perhaps he is right. I felt my wound had heal and now the best thing has happened - the scar is fading.

I'm looking forward to the coming week. I wonder what more wonders will life lead me to experience. It's all so exciting.

No comments: