Friday, September 03, 2004

School

Argh.. Suddenly overwhelmed by nervousness. Recieved a call from SIM this morning, telling me there would be an orientation at 5pm. Feeling panicky right this moment, i think i'll take back the words i said on my previous post. Looking forward with excitement? Hell NO! Scared out of my wits seems like the most appropriate feeling to describe me now.

What is happening? The usual gutsy me? GOsh, think i lost it somewhere, someone help me search for it PLEASE!!! Argh~ Memories of how i used to confidently reply "Yah.. go there make friends lor" whenever friends question "You took up the course alone!!". Now i feel like i've just slapped myself in the face. Wished i hadn't been so confident when i said that. That's what you get for believing in yourself too much.

Oh well, time is drawing near for me to get my ass off the chair and make my way down to SIM. Butterflies, can't they just leave my stomach.. Yuks!
Keeping my fingers crossed that i will find something enjoyable there, perhaps an eye candy(?), to kill my lonely torturous 5 hrs of orientation cum seminar cum workshop.

ARgh~~

1 comment:

jo said...

don't worry man! they will just prolly be talking to you bout what the course is about, whats the grading system like (modular, cap score, gpa etc). maybe even give u a campus tour? entering a course all by urself is a good thing u know. u'll be forced to create a whole new circle of friends, and this gives u the opportunity to realise more traits bout urself and grow as a person. u'll just grow in ur potential! :D good luck and have fun babe!

cheers, jo