Tuesday, September 07, 2004

School day one

Day one overall was great! Not because i made lots of new friends or that i had lots of fun, but because i feel real motivated to study and do well this time round. Though its too early to make such a statement, i believe with support from my parents, my boyfriend Mark and studying kakis like Wanting(my new friend from SIM), Jason and Jon will be able to help me stay motivated?

First lesson of the day was Maths, repeat of what i had done previously in poly. Thank god the lecturer, Mr Syed was interesting and kept the class awake with his once in a while satirical jokes. Though its my first day, i adapted pretty well to the environment coz basically its not much different from poly, except that this school treat its' students well. For every two hours of lesson there is a 15 minutes break and during every break, refreshments are provided for us. Other than refreshments, course notes and textbooks are given to us too! Helped ease the headache of paying $7308 by a teeny weeny bit.


Thank you Daddy...

After paying my fees, a whole stack of books were given to me and they were FREAKING heavy. Thankfully my dad agreed to give me a lift home which seldom happen but today it did. When my dad car finally appeared i was pleasantly surprised. There was a P plate on the the car! He got a P plate for me! When i tried to borrow his car the fia few weeks ago, he rejected me, but tonight... other than getting me a P plate, he too allowed me to chauffeur him all the way back home. I'm simply estatic.. Thanks daddy!

2 comments:

euphoria said...

Congrats on ur 1st day babe...looks like ur spirit is high and positive...keep it that way...i'm sure ur bf and ur frens will maintain ur euphoric and confident mood thru out ur study years! I'll do my best too to help u if u nid help =p Gambate!

efilsidas said...

Glad to hear all the enthusiasm...Make sure it doesn't die off...consistency and self discipline are the key words here...

-To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first-
rmb tt...needless to say, friends will be ard to help u whenever u need...

Good start to a new sem...let this be a new beginning...