Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Sleepy at Sentosa

I went to Sentosa today with Marker dearest.. After my week-long persistent bugging, he finally agreed to go sentosa with me.. Had been wanting to get my tan for very long time now but the saddest thing today was... the weather. It is so sickeningly fluffy and cloudy that instead of getting my tan, we ended up sleeping. Dumb weather which is suitable only for sleeping. After a setting the place we both lied on the mat, did nothing and sleep while the ants made playground of our body, happily climbing up and across our body to the other side of the mat and then back again. So wu liao.. I think if the ants are really playing, they will definitely enjoy more playing on Marker's body due to his furriness because other than just climbing across to get to the other side of his body, they can now hide between the hair on his legs, have a short game of hide and seek, entertain themselves abit before climbing back over. How fun!

Haha.. Sounds corny but what the hell, corny equals prissy, prissy is corny..

Looks like I have to make another trip down to tan again..I didn't even have the chance to take of my top and flaunt my tone bod due to the lousy weather today. Ehh...Did i just say tone bod? Guess my skin just grew thicker during the day due to the coolness of the beach breeze ah.

Look out for updates on pics! Maybe i should take a pic of his leg too, to show you peeps what is furriness.

No comments: