Monday, September 13, 2004

Falling in love.. with Maths?

Guilt-stricken! Took so much trouble to change the interface for my blog and ended up not blogging. I have been blogging too little these days even though my school schedule is so totally not busy at all. I shall declare that from today onwards i will make an effort to blog at least twice a week.

Today is the start my second week at school. As usual first lesson of the week would be maths, luckily for me the lecturer is freakin funny. While giving lectures he will walk to the back of the hall and stand, only allowing us to hear his voice? Very clever. Another thing about him, he has very reflective glasses and it is simply difficult to even try to make eye contact with him because half the time i was searching for his eyes and the direction he is looking at.

Making friends is slightly more difficult here because unlike poly where tutorial classes were in small groups and aplenty, this school conducts its tuts in a class of 40 and once a week. Till now i am still having problems recognising my coursemates which is quite embarassing because whenever they smile at me around campus, i will either respond with a odd smile or quickly look away. Then when i get back to my lecture hall, i will see them sitting inside. I am a 'dao kia' wannabe in the making!

No comments: