Saturday, August 28, 2004

Back to School Soon

School's starting in another week time. Good news is i haven't paid my school fees, damn UOL just requested for my transcript and I feel so bloody LOST!!
I'm facing quite a few dilemma recently, one concerning my job and another is the degree course which i have chosen.

Concerning my part-time job, i am a part of one of the most established mobile companies on the market and i am proud to be with them but the flaw of this job is the unstable work frequencies, which really gets on my nerve at times. I have found another job which offers me more stable schedule but issues like will i do better there, will i have faith in de products of my new company are bugging me and driving me crazy!

My school, the course which i will be persuing, has a reputation of being a very challenging course and not really related to what i have been studying in poly... Oh gosh, oh my~~!!!
For this matter, i have decided to go ahead and take up the challenge.
Really looking forward for semester to start, have been slacking around for the past 5 months and its getting tedious.

2 comments:

The Green Dildo said...

you know how i feel about the situation babe... follow your heart and do the right thing! :)

- D

jo said...

Uuu!!! have fun in the new environment...make alota new friends, learn alota new things...its GreAAAT. :D welcome to campus life!