Friday, August 13, 2004

I Passed. Like Finally...

Fruits of labour, finally i got a taste of it and man it tastes sooooo sweet.. After 3 tries i finally got what i wanted, that blue card telling the world i have made it!! Now i am able to drive on the road and be 'honked' by impatient taxi drivers, learn lingos and sign languages invented by veteran motorists of Singapore and last but not least create another option for me to end my life fast?

Pre-test period, anyone who saw me then would think i am a nut case, i was talking aloud constantly assuring myself that i will make it. At 4.30pm i was on the car with the tester and by 4.50 i was back in the briefing room listening to the word i've long been wanting to hear.. "You passed".

I got my licence on Friday, 13 August 2004. Not such a bad friday the thirteenth afterall. Gotta wait for another 2 weeks before i will get my driving licence. Till then i'll be eagerly anticipating. =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peizi here!
Congrats!!!!!! Hugz~!~

The Green Dildo said...

congrats! looks like i got a new chauffeur. :)

jo said...

congraaaatulaaaationssssss!!!! hahahaha...jon said he got his license in 6 days :) so maybe u'll see urs on the 20th.