Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I Love Bloggin...

Have not been bloggin for quite a while now.. Finally i'm back in front of de screen to share my life and thoughts again..
Past few days have been fruitful.. Went to sentosa on Saturday. Potluck party with Amber, Jo, Mich and jiajia together with their respective boyfriends on Sunday. Slack around on National day. Went to pay 143 pounds to UOL for admin fees on Tuesday and finally on wed, a nite where the party and booze is darn cheap for ladies, i'm at home updating my blog and chilling out.

I'm not complaining though, i have not been slackin at home for the past couple of night. And right now being alone in my balcony, staring at my computer, absorbing the silence of my neighbourhood feels so right and soothing. Night have always been my favourite time of the day, peaceful and quiet, serene and nice.

No comments: