Saturday, October 27, 2007

the one about Saturday..

While the world is out partying, dressing up as monsters on a Saturday to celebrate Halloween.

I stayed home to watch "200 Pounds Beauty". (Maria! Ave Maria!!!) and it made me happier.
I love what movies can do to change one's mood. One of the reason why I took the chance and participated in SS was because I want to be the person, changing people's mood from sorrow to inspired toooo. Yey! Yey Yeyyy!


For today, movie cheered me up.

Movies and their mood altering ability:
Movies about Love - makes me look forward to loving again
Movies about dreams - pushes me to make my dream happen
Movies about hate/feud/cruel - reminds me how fragile the world is and we must learn to be tolerant and love everyone
Movies with cute lead actors - gives me a benchmark of how my next partner should look like. (the lead actor is so so so so so so charming.yummy.. *salivates*)



Coincidentally the show is about chatlines & phone sex too! at this point of my life when i'm so disgusted by it. It gives me a clue to who are the ladies whose actually behind those sexy voices.
I feel better and I have nothing against them but i have loads of things against the despos who call. Burt anyway.

Mood: Hyper and Chirpy

No comments: