Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the one about me... happier already...

I’m back from lunch and I’m feeling happier!
Thanks to yummy food and Yami yoghurt! Yeap, there’s a new outlet @ ICON. Yey! Yey! Yey!

The other thing which made me happier is of course, online shopping! They are absolutely distracting but cheap coz i dun usually buy them…
I have been in the crazy shopping mood for the past few months! It’s like a drug addiction and I crave for it, every time I stand in front of my wardrobe and wonder what to wear. It really takes a lot of discipline from me to stop me from walking into a shop.

I really need to go cold Turkey soon… Else I can make do with shopping at flea markets~ J I went to one last Sunday and it was heaven… I got 4 dresses, a belt and hair band and only spent a total of $70 bucks! I’ll update some photos of my buys soon!


Meanwhile enjoy some pictures of D (in a dress) & Ber (just being a wacko)!

Ber totally refusing to stop shaking her head!
Dee looking sweet and pweety! wee-yu-weet
As I've said... Ber acting like wacko...

Ohhh and I’ve added a new section for online shopping places. More spree! yey!

No comments: