Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the one about training train etiquettes...

I am grumpy and bitchy today. The world sucks; life sucks. I think I might fall into depression (or maybe I might not since I’m still aware that I could be falling into it).

I feel sick today, bitter about some issues, lousy about myself, mourning over a loss and hoping for the impossible. So I hereby declare – Oct 2007 Moodiest Pris Day (or month).

So this morning with my unmotivated, too-tired-to-be-positive soul, I was forcibly brought to work by my guilty conscience.

While on the NEL and I got a seat as usual. But what’s not so usual is halfway through the ride; a mum and her 5-6yr old child boarded the train and since there was only one empty seat, of course the mum gave the sit to her son, since he is so young anyway.
So anyway just when I thought this would be the end of the story, like how interesting can someone sitting down beside you be right?

Something happened, the little boy started shifting on his seat, kicking around and resting his DIRTY SHOE SOLE on my skirt!
I was like, ok he’s a little boy and he looks like he is suffering from those hyperactive kids illness or something. So being the compassionate me, I ignored his actions and tolerantly sat still and continued meddling with my DS (Legend of Zelda!). But who would have known! Minutes later his dirty shoe sole touched my skirt AGAIN and this time he swept DIRTY SHOE SOLE down my entire skirt and split seconds later he was standing on the seat and resting his entire weight on my arm and rocking himself back and forth with rhythm some more, totally irritating! @#@$@%

The mother also, standing right in front of him, seeing how her son is obviously annoying the crap out of public, I saw them before and previously the boy was doing the same thing to another girl on the train and on both incidents, she just stood there, REFUSING to stop him or do anything at all. Wah Kao! By now I was Sibei HOT, eh Aunty, obviously your son wants attention, wants you to sayang him or some shit like that right, just do it to placate him la! U stand there do nothing, show a defeated face, expect people to understand why he is acting this way!! Wah really man, it’s ‘model’ parents like her that just makes you NOT want to have kids. You dun TEACH how the F**K they know what they are doing is right or wrong!

I’m not so bothered if my skirt is soiled or not but what I am really bothered by is the action of his Mum. I hope she knows its doing him more harm than good. As it is he needs special and extra attention and yet when she seeing him doing things which obviously are irritating others, she doesn’t bother to correct him. Even a simple “boy, you are kicking someone, don’t do it” would have made him understand something.
Oh… maybe she might tell it to him when they alight from the train? Oh yes and him being only a 5-6 year child who’s labeled as hyperactive, I really wonder if he remembers what he did minutes ago.

Aiyah, anyway, its just my thoughts and its not my problem… so its back to work! 2 more days till weekends!

No comments: