Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Spring shopping

Went shopping for a little while after work yesterday and i ended up with nothing..

I've been shopping around since sunday.. Trying to get my pie of de good bargains happenin around sunny singapore.. But alas that was not to be..
Wanted to get new pair of shoes(notice the 'S') but very unfortunately nothing on the shop shelves seemed to live up to my expectation and so i ended up going home empty handed on both Sunday and Monday. AHhhLamak!

Felt so constipated after how much i've gone through trying to convince myself that i needed retail therapy and why i should spend that amount of money just on shoes alone. I went home empty-handed with no new purchase to swoon and hype over, its super unbearable.. Sobz..
What the hell happen to all nice, funky, classic looking shoes in Singapore!
This is so wrong! Now i will need a double dosage of retail therapy meaning more shopping for me! Yay!

To him who had to endure that few hours of endless walking and many of the talking-to-oneself moments when i abruptly disappear into shops checking out items on window displays .. Solley!

No comments: