Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Boredom in the office

I have an hour more to go before work is officially over.

Ideally my office is also a place where i slack, in my comfy corner on my comfy office chair. I sometimes feel i'm much more busy at home.
If my bosses ever check out the sites that i visit daily, they will probably hit the roof - games sites, friendster, forums, blogs after blogs etc

I do have work to do everyday but i'm super unmotivated, so usually i'll only start After which i'll start multi-tasking between work, msn chatting, reading blog and surfing forum, checking out other peoples' gossip on FLOWERPOD! Go have a look, its pretty informative, bitchy and plain bimbotic. Nothing taxing on the brain and good enough entertainment for a bored soul.

And yah, despite doing so much things everyday, I'm still bored.
Half an hour more to home. can't wait ah~
Zzz..

No comments: