Thursday, July 14, 2005

I remember...

1. our first Valentine's date at Buckaroo and a night out at Sembawang beach thereafter - the day I received a huge bouquet of lilies, a first for me =)
2. the day when a parcel from Aussie arrived at my home, containing a super huge yellow Pooh Bear without clothes
3. the day when I went home to find something luminous and glowing mounted on the wall - that glowing object spells out my name with a star above it
4. days when I would out-of-the-blue receive a stalk of sunflower from him for no reasons whatsoever
5. days when seeing a smile light up on my face would make him just as happy
6. days when every waking moment spent with each other, doing absolutely nothing was euphoria to us both


This post would have been more momentous if it was posted on the 3rd of July.
2 years ago at this date, Marker and I made the decision to be together.
Like all relationship, we had our share of ups and downs, happiness and sorrows.


I'm not sure of my intention for writing about this. I feel that such nice and sweet actions should be documented in words as well as in memory, just in case my memory fails me in future.
Memories that he loved me enough to do all those stuff for me, will remind myself of why i loved him when the going gets tough.

No comments: