Monday, November 13, 2006

the one about my weekend...

After my pissed off post. My Friday turned out pretty fine afterall.

After all the rejections, Thankfully I had Ben, who was sporting enough to go singing with me, even though it was just two of us. Being a musically talented dude ever since i knew him, he did a really good rendition of Jay's song - which is quite rare to find and surprised me by reading chinese, from what i remember he used to be a KAN TANG person.. and so anyway we sang the night away.

On to Saturday...my weekend was burnt by agreeing to help a friend at the singtel Christmas Fair.
It's was like any normal roadshow i used to do back in poly days. Only this time, i was dead tired after 2 days of constant standing

i think i am old, withering and aging. I used to stand for up to 10 hours per day and be all ready to attend school the following day but this time, at the end of Sunday, i was totally beaten.

After the show, i went for a sumptous dinner with my Cousin (Jerlin, Jolene and their respective friend), Lionel and Ernest at East Coast Food Centre. We had a real feast, ordering everything that is yummy - We had Sambal Stingray, Cockles, Chicken Wings, Sambal Sotong, Oyster Egg.... very satisfying, thinking of it now makes me hungry again.
We used to hang out at ECFC very often when we were younger, so most of the dishes we ordered was similar to what our parents used to order except this time the adults werent around. So thanks to them, we knew exactly which were the good must-haves in the food centre.

So i went home after dinner, bathe and concussed. For the first time in a long while, i fell asleep immediately once my head touched de pillow and i slept all the way till noon this mornin. Shoik
Had lunch with Ernest, got to work at 2-ish. And left work at 7-ish, still feeling somewhat refreshed. Which is so rare! But i like that feeling :P

No comments: