Sunday, November 26, 2006

the one about getting a new phone!

Being a pro Nokia person, an ex-Nokia Ambassador and a Nokia user since day one of owning a mobile phone. I will now proclaim that the loyalty has been shaken.

I am switching to a Sony Ericsson! Question will just be which one?


Being in my current company, buying a phone will be deemed as silly as we often get the latest phones from mobile manufacturers whenever we are involve with their promo campaigns. But as the phones we have are usually prototypes with the lousiest possible software installed. User experience usually = -10 or worse.

I'm currently using the huge chunky N91, the ads alwiz say its very good, got 4GB memory, can listen to thousands and thousands of songs. I bet you never heard them mentioning this speacial feature where your messages take 1 min to be sent out and has this lagi more amazing capability that will automatically restart your phone after the msg is sent and the best thing is.. this auto restart capability works for almost every function that you use!
Some other disadvantage of free lousy buggy phones, i never had the metality to take proper care of them. Sometimes when a phone disses me off real bad, i will hit it on surfaces hoping that the shock can help make it function better. Hehe.

I think Nokia has a real huge issue to solve, yes they have darn good marketing teams to maximize their distribution and revenue returns but ultimately, no matter how good and strong their marketing and branding are, with no product to back all these efforts. It will still be game over for them akan datang.

So Goodbye Nokia... I had enough of nonsensical breakdowns...

I will be a proud new owner of an SE phone soon... but again which one...cool white bondsie k800i or sleek, alluring Z610i :)

3 comments:

Jia said...

Get power Shot ah...the other one I saw le...very plastic...not that ideal.

Jia said...

Sorry...I meant cyber-shot

Anonymous said...

Oh oki. Sadly the white one is exclusive only to starhub and bronze one is exclusive to Singtel. den i dun wanna get teh boring black.. so i tink i gotta wait again..