Thursday, August 03, 2006

Post 2/4 - Ben's 1st Gig

Aug 2nd 2006 was Ben's Band Flybar 1st gig ever!!! Hurray!! *Claps applause cheers!!!*

I must say it was pretty impressive,but being the natural critic that i am, there was definitely room for improvements. Since its their debut and they were definitely better than the other two groups. I would say... THEY ROCK!!! YEAH~~

I have faith that if they were marketed well and more publicity was given, they could be performing on stage as a career.

No pictures were taken by me. But many of my friends did, so will definitely go bugging for pictures to post here.

Besides the up-to-expectation performance, another factor that got me fuzzy buzzy was our bond. Back in poly, I knew for sure we were close and being supportive of each other was something we wont hestitate to think twice about (it would b especially hard not to too, since we see each other every other day).
But to find that the bond still exist after such a long long break, when everyone seemed to have moved on busying with their own life and all the guys going to army.
I felt warmth to see it happening. Its like us joining the captain's ball competition, or that silly poly 15 relay race all over again. Those good old fun days. :D


When i stepped into the club, my heart skipped a beat when i saw them waving to me from the corner of the room.. :) I was estatic to see them. keke..

I'm really glad everyone of us took time off to be there for him. To support his talent and to cheer for the band on their debut.
I hope our little support would egged him to achieve higher goals (concert at indoor stadium eh ben?)

To Adrian, Alex, Sandy, Sebastian and Stella: It was great to see you guys. Lets strive to not make this the last alrite.
To Ernest: Thanks for accompanying me to this gig. It means a lot to me that you did it. :D

Oki. I'm giving up my 4 post objective. Sleep time.

No comments: