Thursday, December 08, 2005

KL last hour.


Day 3 in KL.
Slept at about 3 yesterday and woke up darn early today. Earliest among all my colleagues. Nothing to do at the moment, they are all still asleep thus decided to blog a little.

I had a nightmare, a recurring one, about ex-marker.
The scenes were always different but the content was the same as last. It felt real, in it i was calm one moment, screaming and shouting the next and before i know it i was awake. I was startled to wake up to a dark calming silence after the exhuasting shouting in the dream and for that split second i forgot i was in Malaysia.
I wonder how did that dream come about and why does it still comes? i thought i moved on well and am happier but why does my sub-concious still harbour those ill-feelings and questions which i already gave up finding an answer to? I feel lost and afraid...
Perhaps i will never know or perhaps time and age will give me those answers.

I'll be back in lovely Singapore later today. Past 3 days was eventful and enriching. I'm here for both leisure and work. Work was to attend the 'Ericsson Developer Seminar'. As with all seminar there were loads of dry talks on Ericsson plans and direction and how developers can work their products to align themselves with Ericsson bla bla bla bla bla~~. Why we were here is coz we provide the security solution for content owners to protect their contents, to protect their hardwork and ensure that they get to keep what they earn and not lose their precious creative creation to piracy etc etc. Boring stuff to read but interesting stuff to me! :p
I'm loving my job more and future seems promising too. Hopefully.

Anyway I'm shacked up at a darn beautiful resort(advertise for them a'lil its called Cyberview Lodge Resort and Spa) which is an hour drive away from the city central (like travelling from Changi to JB but we are still in KL) - they have relatively nicer air, beautiful pool and a balinese rustic theme. Its really fantastic with huge rooms! Will post pictures of this wonderful place when i get back.

No comments: