Thursday, December 01, 2005

Am I Happier? Happier I am

Something a friend shared lightened my heart in entirety.

He said:
“Whether we end up together or not we both will end up with someone we truly love eventually, we both will be happy. Even if we are together again we will be happy still and if that is the way planned for us, why feel sad now?”

It’s a very positive statement which if I had heard it sooner, I would be less of a wreck.

I’m happiest today, for a long while.
Haven’t blogged for a long while too.
I’ve been busy living life to the fullest despite struggling with the sadness and pain I feel deep within.

I’m happier today, I really do feel so.

Been watching every movie that is now showing – Prime, Harry Potter and even Emily Rose (Yes... I know I’ve said you can kill me before I’ll watch but it’s not scary after all ;p).
Singlehood means i can watch movie with anyone without guilt and i no longer have to be disappointed by promises or delays.

Time to time, I still get confuse and ask questions on why it happened. But i brood over it less.

I question, am I happier this way. Perhaps I am; I’ve just yet to realize it. Perhaps this is the life that is destined for me at 21 – to make friends, enjoy their company and be around for them in happiness and sadness. Now i have all the time to do just that.

The silver lining behind the dark clouds - I found friends that care so much it warms my battered soul. Thank you babes and dudes for sharing, for consoling, for comforting and for being around. I love you all! *hugz*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy to know you are happier! = )