Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Tired..

Wasting my time, disrupting my assignment mood momentum to blog. Actions like this is so typical and i constantly blame it on my short attention span. Anyway...

My weekend was Great(with a capital G) !

1. Got a ring as my christmas gift from Marker dearest. I feel really bad that he has to spend the rest of the month eating grass because of the gift but hopefully Raffles Place grass is juicy enough for his appetite. =P

2. Was working at the Starhub Christmas fair with 5 Nokia promoters Shuan, Ignatius, Jin Ping, Tze Ping and Mich. It was literally "Hot as hell" with the constipated weather making the weather unbearably humid but thankfully the great company working together and the constant little treats by Michele made workin so much fun.

3. Was hanging out mostly with the two brothers and an observation which totally impressed me is....they are super chilli eaters, eating tom yam noodles with cut chillies, when i was already choking, drinking the tom yum soup. Pros!

Okie.. Thats all folks.

No comments: