Thursday, December 30, 2004

Rainy days..

Rainy days. It never fails to cause depression.

A friend whom once cheered me up, came to me online suffering from momentary depression. I am bad at cheering people and i say the wrong things always at the wrong time. I feel really lousy i didn't manage to cheer him up, or at least make him leave his depression. So i decide to join him.

I often wonder how some of my friends manage to be there for everyone, has the charisma to charm everyone and the ability to care for everyone around them.
These few special friends, they are so nice that i there is not an iota of bad habits, bad thoughts which i can linked it to them, no matter how hard i try (this is just to emphasize how good they are).

I feel insecure. I worry that one day my friends will all leave me.
I am afraid that one day when i die, no one remembers i once lived.

2 comments:

jo said...

ay cant at be that bad larhh...

if auntie bock and uncle guna can remember to remind us to study (btw...die ah die!! lazy to study) ...

surely friends would remember you?

P. said...

u can be sure ill rem u =)