Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas..

What a Merry week.

Tuesday
Met up with bird-day girl Peijia, together with Denyse, Rekha, Wendy and Zhiqing at Fish & Co. It was my first time there and the food there deserves a rating of 4/5. We spent the night chit-chatting about the usual do-you-rememeber and i-saw-him/her stuff.

Wednesday
Had dinner at Nooch (also my first time) with Lily, Zizi and Zany. Haven't seen them since graduation which is like four months ago. It was pretty odd initally, us not being able to laugh at each others every crappy joke, the way we used to back in poly days. But i gradually got back that feeling. Happening events of the night would definitely be.. Zizi and Lily flirting with the waiter in Nooch, You go girls! Old habits die hard but it was totally hilarious to watch you both at it. =D

Thursday
Collected my phone from Nokia Care. Darn 6230 keep failing on me. Irony in this situation, I AM A NOKIA PROMOTER (What the..).

Friday
Christmas eve! Had a short lunch with Michelle and Prisca at Tampines Mall.
Celebrations no idea at this point in time.

To all my friends! Merry Christmas!

No comments: