Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Totally tiring day. Spent my day Rock-Climbing at Yishun Safra Country Club.. Sounds so posh, but actually anyone who had been or is an SAF staff will have that card. Met up with BingQuan, May, Kelvin, Spencer and at 2 and we call ourselves de~ Nokia Climbing Team. There was a slight drizzle on our way to the club but thankfully it stopped after a while, so there we were climbing away, up and down those harsh and rocky surfaces where it is impossible not to hurt yourself. Luckily for me, all i got was 3 scratches and plenty of mosquitos bites. All in all it was hell of a fun time and with all the endorphines created, i found it almost impossible to lose my temper for the whole day.

I got a card..
Home sweet home was exciting as well.. recieved the long awaited 1 yr anniversary card from Mark. The contents was touchin and sweet like all his other cards and letters to me.. Only this time round the card failed to touch me like how it did in the past. Now i'm sure, something in me has died.

No comments: