Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Mum's love...
I had to pissed my mum off for the last time before she left for Korea..Typical hot-tempered me, when will i ever learn to control my temper?
It is odd why we always take people we care most about for granted and this time round its my mum whom i provoked... the one who constantly looks out for me, worries for me and cares for me...the one whom i owe my whole life to and gives me advice when i'm lost..My mum is one whom i would consider as a strong woman, being a career woman that she is and working in a male dominated environment, she has manage to juggle her work and family well. Though she is not expressive in showing her love, her constant peepin into our rooms in the wee hours of the morning and her once-in-a-while chat in our rooms to know about our lives shows how much we mean to her..
I love u Mum and i'm sorry....


Dearest mummy of mine.. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

euphoria said...

Awww...tink if ur mum reads this, she will instantly forgive u...Anyway, it takes alot of time and effort to realise one's weak point and change it. Temper is something that everyone tries to control. And most of the time pple learn to control the hard way - when they angered someone they loved the most..It takes time..so take ur time..=p