Friday, July 09, 2004

Beautiful Friday..
Have not been hearing from Mark for the past 3 days.. and i'm not feeling the loss or awkardness i used to have anymore.
There could be 2 reasons to this:
1. I'm getting independent, which i was all along but more so this time round.
2. My feelings left me, i finally realise that our relation is not goin to work out.

I'm not too sure which one is it, or maybe it is non of the above. It is slightly more than 2 weeks before his return, it would seem really wasted not to hang on, but like wat spencer said, do not stay if you're hanging on because of obligations. Am i doin that?


My new idiotic-lookin fringe Posted by Hello

JB Again..
As like all previous trips, this trip was no difference..the company was fun, the stuffs are cheap, the food is great, i bought things which i wanted and i even got my hair cut. The few disappointments would be the hairstylist sucked, he totally destroyed my fringe! It looks terribly messy now, my kawaii girl image is GONE! Ahhh Idiot hairstylist.. Idiot idiot idiot... Other than the irritatin hairstylist, we had bad durians as well, thanks to kek haha..Overall a simply great day!

No comments: