Tuesday, March 03, 2009

on memories that never goes away

while flipping through my older diaries, i came across a hard copy of a photo i took with 2 great friends many years ago, during a trip to Bangkok.
The copy i printed, i realized, was erratically trimmed at the top, chopping our heads off. I panicked for a moment because i know for a fact, i no longer have the soft copy!

In a moment of frantic-panicky realization, i told myself, i must have blogged about it, since i was so happy then, so then i proceeded to go through all my blog entries, to find the forgotten picture which came across my path again.

This is what i was searching for. Thank god it is still around.



I miss those times.
When smiles and laughter happen so effortlessly.
And the brain worked less.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Surprise Surprise! i still follow up with your blog you know. Miss ya too!

Prissy said...

:) Chio chio photos rite! we must go on a trip together again!