Friday, November 02, 2007

the one about wedding dinner...

Yesterday after dinner with the ladies, I was just zealously upbeat.

Maybe it’s because there’s Amber, Ching, Denyse, PeiJia, Rekha and Wendy or maybe it’s just the Fish & Chip. It was so fun and we were laughing so loud while discussing about what to do for Wendy’s Wedding (Yes yes yes! She’s tying the knot!). At the end of the dinner, no real decisions were made but still its fun because having the full attendance of all 7 of us is quite rare these days.

While on my way back in the train, I sat beside a lady who was reading a book. I gave a glance and noticed that it was quite a thick book, but there are only a few liners on each page and I thought why would someone buy something so bo hua unless it related to religion. Then being the typical nosey person, I inched my head nearer to have a better look at what kinda of bo hua book it is and partly to entertain my restless self during the journey.
So there I getting into the role of an ostrich, sitting, squinting and elongating my head to try to read a few lines from the book. And this is what I saw, not the exact words… but it goes something like this.
Do not search for God
Instead, search for your dreams.
Only when you are happy can you bring others Happiness.

Aww~ so inspiring.

No comments: