Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wonder


It is only months ago when i was deeply troubled, badly disappointed and totally dejected and upset about life and a person.

I can now see the light now, i can see myself walking towards it and i know, i am just moments away from reaching the end of this dark, horrible, filthy tunnel to move on to see and enjoy the beautiful pasture thats awaiting me.

I wonder how will i fare in that new surrounding, will i maintain the beauty that greeted me forever will i be just a passerby of this beautiful pasture? Will i be walking into another dark, uglier tunnel without enjoying myself?

I wonder...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great babe..trust me, you will definitely enjoy this great land, sunshine will always follows you whereever you are and the dark lord will be forbidden.

Tunnel? You will definitely be in one in the near future, but definitely one that is well lit and filled with beautiful graffitis.

Cheers..

Anonymous said...

Well.. u seems to be really troubled when i called u.. Hearing from that voice of urs made me not knowing wat to say to u...

At least u are on a better path.. Look forward n better days will follow to it yeah.. As a long lost friend advice, enjoy ur everyday with the dearest ones that are with u.

Hey, U are surronded by the ur closest ones, ur family, ur friends with sunshine of love sustaining the beauty of ur life. It wont be easily taken away from u by anyone. Bear that in mind..

Y.S