Sunday, January 15, 2006

Shopping!!


I am back from Thailand! Land of smiles and a thousand DISCOUNTS!

I went with a 1/4 filled luggage bag and returned home with 1 luggage + 1 huge gym bag packed to the brim! Superb fun and simply broke - think you guys should be able to find me at the grass patch around Tanjong Pagar area till the end of this month.

My only complaint though is - no sleep! Bangkok is definitely not the place if you are looking for somewhere to recharge yourself. We (Lily, Ian and me!) were sleeping late every single day and waking up darn early just so that we could shop. We were just that close to becoming shopa-lunatics but then again lookin at the things we got! It was worth every single effort. hahaha.

Bangkok is a Ladies haven as we all know, so poor Ian Loo Loo has nothing much to shop for other than just T-shirts. Luckily, he was a great sport and followed us up and down the HUGE Platinum shopping centre shopping for stuff which is mostly ours.
And best part of it - he was suffering a flu then. Really amazing he survived. haha. Thanks Mr Loot Lee Yen.. :P

Enuff of my ravings. I shall again let the pictures do the talking.

No comments: