Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Watch Ch8 every Monday evening @10.30pm

I'm so so so thrilled!
My first TV project is now screening every Monday evening, 10.30pm.
It's a variety program and the Show name is 'Her Sense'.

In the program, i play a KIASI office lady who is afraid of practically
everything and anything that might make me lose my job.
Though i only appear in a short segment with a small role; its my first
official acting attempt after the competition and i had fun. :)

As usual Uncle Tan was first to chanced upon it (he was first to sawthe MV too)
and he quickly called up my family to inform us tat it was showing.
According to him, the office politics segment is shown only at the end of the show,
so dun give up watching after 15 mins k.
Besides, the show seems to be interesting especially for us ladies as it talks about fashion, healthcare and staying pretty.
So it'll be a good 30 minutes of informative information plus you'll get to see me!!!!!
OMG! I'm on Teebeeeeeee. Wahahahaa!

I missed the first episode today, so i didn't know how well i fared.
But do SUPPORT and watch it next Monday alright
and leave me feedbacks or criticisms also can ....

OooOoOoooo... excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot!