Friday, March 28, 2008

When I start blogging frequently and then stop for a week, it feels strangely awkward like something in my life is missing; it feels as if months went by and you start feeling out of touch with the world, with friends and everything else around; it feels like.... you get the point.

Anyway back to updates, my life has been hectic in a good-i-like-it-kinda-way.

I'll update it in bits when i have more time. Rrrr. Gosh. I suddenly dun feel like I'm having a break anymore, and the worse thing is I have no income. Ermmm. well not totally but I'm still waiting for payments. Which will reach me soon and everything will all fall into place.
I'll find a job that I love that will pay me well and allows me to have freedom. I'm sure. :D (Be Optimistic! Think Positive!)

Anyway for now, just go to facebook to see all the pictures and try to make sense of what is going on, because as the saying goes... Picture speaks a thousand words.
Stay tune :)

No comments: