Tuesday, March 11, 2008

about extension of Birthday - even more belated! ...

Previously on prissypan.blogspot.com, i mentioned that i was still celebrating my birthday 2 weeks after; apparently it seems... I spoke too soon.

I had yet another celebration last Wed @ Spizza with My BFF and yes I got a present too!
More presents! Yay! yay!

So for all the special times i had, i shall have a post to document the numerous celebrations for turning 24 18 . So exciting!
But for now, i will have to say - good nite to all!
I want nice complexion so i must sleep earlier.

p.s. my normal sleeping routine goes something like that: sleep at 4/5 am in the morning, wake up at noon, eat lunch, sleep again after lunch. *bliss*

***********


This year, instead of celebrating my burstday - 1 day only, Celebrations started early and ended like 2 week later?!
Thanks to all my sweet, adorable, where-to-find-such-friends, friends. Pris is one happy happy YOUNG girl ( I'm only 18 btw..hehe. so shy *blushes*).

I'll try to update more details soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: