Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Insomnia~

Urgh~ Its now 2.27am. 6 more hours and i will have to be up.
I cannot sleep!!! Damn insomnia. damn damn damn insomnia. So this is how it feels like. Trapped in between wanting to sleep cos u know you will have another long day ahead and being unable to do just that.

I'm feeling oh-so-grumpy... I feel like i'm losing touch with friends. At work where i usually get to catch up with them. I'm recently flushed with many many work every single day. Sometimes i wonder, am i just incompetently slow or is there just too much work for me to handle (ohhh. maybe i found the cause of why i'm awake).

Well if it helps at all, i guess at least i know Mich and Jo graduated; Amber's going ahead with the shave head for cancer kids campaign; Wendy's got a new job; Ching's still obessesed with chicken rice; D has started her accounting studies; Rek is back from Aussie; PJ's boss is getting married; lily found a new job and zane is working like mad as usual.

Still can't sleep.... Will go watch youtube, streaming at such unearthly hours is heaven. No traffic. Just me and the network.

Night night

No comments: