Sunday, July 16, 2006

Back again.

After many months of silence and inactivity. I finally sat myself down to blog.
I have 15 more minutes till sleeping time... Tomorrow's Monday again, wish the weekends didnt have to pass so soon?! where are those long weekends??!! I want long weekends!!

My life has been really busy of late.. Mostly work related, it sounds boring - but i'm liking it although many a time i wish things could be better.

I have intentions to update my ongoings for the past few months that i disappeared but instead of me writing a 10,000 word summary about it. i'll upload pictures to update bit by bit.

So back to today...i finally caught 'CARS' today with Mr Tan. So cute - they had mosquitoes that are car-shaped (PIXAR ROX)!! simply Love it!!


the show had a very typical Disney ending but it still works for me, the fairy-tale, everyone-leaves-cinema-happy kinda ending works well with me everytime, anytime.
Ever since i was young, i have always enjoyed Disney cartoons. I love them for the colorful graphics, the catchy--original-motivational soundtrack and of course the inspirational message they try to convey in every of their cartoon.

In CARS, humility, hardwork and friendship was the message. I did enjoy the show very much but how everything falls in place for the happy ending finale left me pondering a little.
In reel life, if you are humble and hardworking, you will achieve your goal.
But in real life? I say - i hope it was just as easy. :)
Perhaps i will be shifting to watch more of Dreamworks cartoon, where storylines are more realistic..so that i too can be realistic..

Time for me to catch up on sleep. Will upload the backdated events bit by bit. Stay tuned!


Good night.


No comments: