Thursday, September 29, 2005

I need to shit la...

Yay! Blog no 2 for this week.

Feel like giving my blog a new look again. But those free online templates are all rather diff to integrate or maybe i'm just lazy to integrate? hurhurhur.

*Sighz* I'm constipating again!
I feel sick, the shit inside me just refuses to release itself OUT into the world of the smelly sewage!
I feel so stuffed, being once a BIO student, i am able to picture how unhealthy and awful my body must be feeling. I can picture how the excess shit particles will diffuse thru my large intestine into my blood stream and contaminat my blood. The shit-particle filled blood will then move all around my body, thru my hands, legs and FACE!
Haiz, looks like i will never ever be close or even near to achieving the perfect flawless face those celebrities have. It is all but a fantasy. *shrugs*

I envy those who can shit every single day, every single hour and every single minute as long as the feel like it.
I shit on an average of only 2-3 times out of the 7 days a week.
i wanna shit i wanna shit i wanna shit! *Sobz*

Yesterdays was my mum's birthday! Happy birthday mum (as if she will read).
We went to a vegetarian restuarant located somewhere in Geylang St 11, its definitely the best vegetarian food i ever had, simply no doubt about it.
They made the effort to name their dishes in all the very nice sounding '称语' and unlike some yucky vegetarian resturants, their 'fish' and 'chicken' was something else other than starch or cornflour, which makes it even more tasty, even for me, an anti-vegetarian food person.

This post took me the whole morning to complete.. I think my afternoon will be spent modifying my blog skin, since i have nothing much to do in the office anyway.
Its the lull period again! Yippee

No comments: